Field Solutions Architect

Naslovna Forumi Svašta Nešto Field Solutions Architect

Ova tema sadrži 0 odgovora, ima 1 sudionik, zadnji odgovor od:  yeshuurao prije 6 mjeseci.

Pregledavate post 1 (od ukupno 1)
  • Autor

yeshuurao
    Sudionik

Field Solutions Architect Salary

Solutions architects can work in the fields of business development, business planning, mentoring, management, or quality assurance. In some cases, they are also recruited to teach and guide. The Senior Field Solution Architect (FSA) role focuses on pre-sales solution design. This role is responsible for working with internal and external sales teams to plan and organize sales strategies. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired at FieldEngineer.com.

You will have the opportunity to work closely with sales, field solutions architecture, the customers, AWS software development and service teams to implement and execute strategy. Solution architecture is a practice of defining and describing an architecture of a system delivered in context of a specific solution and as such it may encompass description of an entire system or only its specific parts. Definition of a solution architecture is typically led by a solution architect.

Field Solution Architect salaries at companies can range from $96,913-$1,03,545. This estimate is based upon 1 CDW Field Solution Architect salary report provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. In the information technology field, solution architects typically work as part of a solution development team.

I am a Solution architect with a bachelor’s degree in computer science. Additionally, I have significant experience in the IT field. I started out as developer before becoming development lead and then advance based on successful completion of projects and solutions.

Pregledavate post 1 (od ukupno 1)

Morate biti prijavljeni kako bi mogli odgovoriti na ovu temu.